A. Payment Terms
For a sample request, retail and LCL (see How to Order) order we request a down payment of 100% by Telegraphic Transfer (TT).
For an FCL order (see How to Order) we request a down payment of 50% before we execute your order. The down payment should be sent by Telegraphic Transfer (TT) to our bank account. The balance could be covered either by Letter of Credit (LC) or by TT. Our bank account detail will be provided along with Proforma Invoice.
- Payment by Telegraphic Transfer (TT).
- Please fax a copy of the proof of the transfer validated by your bank to our fax number.
Should there be delay for the transfer to arrive to our account, our bank will need the datas to trace it.
- As soon as we receive the transfer, we will confirm it to you, and the production will start.
- One week after we load the container, we will fax you the original shipping documents (B/L, Certificate of Origin,
Certificate of Fumigation, along with Commercial Invoice and Packing List). Only after we receive the balance payment
will we send these documents to you.
- Payment by L/C
Payment by L/C should covered the balance of payment after the down payment. L/C should meet the following criteria
in order to avoid costly amendments later:
- Payable at sight
- Confirmed by the advising bank
- Issued from an internationally recognized bank
- Latest shipment date: for 20" container, 8 weeks after the date of issue. For 40' container, 10 weeks.
- Credit valid for 3 months.
- Expiry place is Indonesia
- Partial shipment allowed
- Transhipment allowed
- Bill of Lading consigned to the order of issuing bank
- Fees and banking charges are for the applicant's account
- Negotiating bank is the same as advising bank
- Documents to be presented: Bill of Lading, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Fumigation,Commercial Invoice, Packing List.
- Credit amount tolerance: +/- 15%
- L/C shoud be advised through our bank
PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
SWIFT Code: BNINIDJA
B. How to Order
Contact and communications could be done by e-mail, fax, telephone and mail. Your visit to our office and factory will be very welcomed.
- Sample Request
Upon your request, we will provide the you with samples. The samples are not free, and the shipment cost will be for your account.
We welcome your design, either in the form of technical drawings or photographs. Your copy right will be reserved.
Retail order (maximum 10 pcs) are also welcomed.You should check first with your freight forwarder to find out the cost of shipment.
We use ternationally recognized forwarder like FedEx, DHL, Elteha, etc. The shipping cost will be for your account.
- LCL (Less than a Container Load)
If your order is less than 1 x 20' container, then you have LCL. You will have to share the container with another leaser.
Consult your freight forwarder for the cost of LCL.
- FCL (Full ContainerLoad)
The ideal order is FCL, either 20' or 40' container. The payment for FCL is done with TT or TT + LC.
We will supply you with cubication volume of each item so you can decide whether your order already load 1 container.
C. Packing System
Our standard packing uses corrugated/single face paper wrapped to the item and tightened by plastic wire. For mirrors, we will put styrofoam in front of the glass, and box them in a wooden frame.
Upon your request, we can do box packing for you. The cost of the box will be charged to your account.